Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 1/2
Can't believe I watched Netflix and Shonda Ryhme's 'Queen Chalotte' in 24hrs. Promised a friend I'd watch it w/her and damn, I like it. Whatever parts are true /false, it's incredible art. So good! Now I want to watch Bridgerton (never watched) and more than that, study history.
04:02 PM - May 13, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 2/2
🥰
04:16 PM - May 13, 2023
Itumeleng Sepeng
A
I loved the 1st season of Bridgerton. The 2nd season however was boring as hell. Queen Charlotte is a masterpiece, Shonda Rhimes should definitely be more involved in the writing of the Bridgerton series. She would elavate the series.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
02:54 AM - May 16, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Itumeleng Sepeng.
She may have been more involved in season 3, I don't know. But the characters bore me, beyond of course the Queen and Lady Danbury. But they were characters not in the books. I find Quinn's world uninteresting, Shonda infused all the good stuff.
08:18 AM - May 16, 2023
Itumeleng Sepeng
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Yeah, I read the duke and I, the book the first season was based on, after watching the 1st season of Bridgerton. It was incredibly dull, I have no intention of reading the rest of the books. I love the two characters you mentioned, especially Golda's acting as Queen Charlotte.
09:35 AM - May 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}