Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
At best Texas was/has been Purple with pockets of blue trying to effect change. The problem is the state is ruled by fear, fear of the migrant worker even though no one else wants the jobs they do, fear of being governed by progressive policies, fear of change, fear of the unknown. Fear is the tool!
Becky Slovak @BeckySlovak
Texas used to be Democrat too…
09:07 AM - May 16, 2023
09:29 AM - May 16, 2023
Deb Lane
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
And for the first time, according to the last census, the Hispanic population is bigger than the white population there. It won’t be long before white people will be outnumbered by the collective minorities. It’s inevitable and it’s coming up fast. They’re terrified of losing control.
10:17 AM - May 16, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Deb Lane.
At some point lets hope they can all vote
11:19 AM - May 16, 2023
frog_enabler
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
The people are being misled. TX leaders need separate the Michael Flynn's of the world from the religious right & unmask the would-be tyrants. Those who go to church regularly are not the problem. Lefties need to stop advocating for materialism & stay out of theology. It's a setup.
09:40 AM - May 16, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to frog_enabler.
We will have to agree to disagree as I see the church and the clergy as part of the problem and not the solution. I realize the is a BROAD Stroke of the brush as there is good everywhere but my personal experiences tell me it's not in church. Just my opinion.
10:03 AM - May 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}