Bitch McConnell
A
I really hope people give Spoutible a chance to build capacity. IT'S DAY TWO. Have a little bit of patience. It'll be even slower when it opens to everyone on Monday. Y'all are acting like you want it to fail.

Relax.
08:21 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Janarchy
A
In response to Bitch McConnell.
I'm trying to be patient. It's frustrating when I can't add people, read comments, delete notifications that I'd already deleted hours ago or even open the site. But it's only the second day and all the delays mean there are a lot of users joining and that's a great thing.
08:30 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Bitch McConnell
A
I'm going to check in a couple of times a day for the first week or so. I figure it'll be really slow. But back in 2000 I would wake up in the middle of the night to check on my stolen music downloading, so to me this is like old times LOL. Delayed gratification.
In response to Janarchy.
08:47 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Leon Wagner
A
“You’ve got Mail!”
12:06 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Ron Woloshun
A
The memories this brought back! Waiting for Napster and LimeWire to download, or my Illustrator files to upload to the packaging printer in Vietnam or my colleagues in Europe… many nights with my laptop open on the floor by my bed!
11:47 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Bitch McConnell
A
In response to Ron Woloshun.
And remember having to actually plug in your mouse?
12:18 AM - Feb 03, 2023
THEE Elle Marquise
A
I was remembering myspace and pages slowly loading w all the graphics and music. Still we loved it. I'm enjoying the respite from all the hate speech and lies allowed on the bird.
11:42 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Janarchy
A
I remember those days, believe me. 😂
09:22 PM - Feb 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}