Chris McIntosh
A
thread 1/3
The constantly refreshing timeline is getting REALLY tiresome, especially when it is often so slooooowwww. There’s also a bunch of small usability problems that should be 5 minute fixes (like missing the like button opens the post - huh?)

6 months in. Really need to start addressing these issues.
05:25 PM - May 16, 2023
Chris McIntosh
A
thread 2/3
Yes I know it’s a small team, and they’re busy working on an app, and they’ve also been releasing regular new features… but choosing to have basic usability problems go un-fixed for so long is a concern.
05:32 PM - May 16, 2023
Chris McIntosh
A
thread 3/3
(My mistake re 6 months, I was thinking November for some reason… maybe that’s when we could start pre-registering?)
06:05 PM - May 16, 2023
Liz Sutherland
A
Spoutible began in February. I think the cost of Spoutible (free) and the short time it has been available to all of us, means we can learn to have some patience and gratefulness for what we do have. I think it is a great site and I am so happy to CBouzy for all of his hard work that we get to enjoy
In response to Chris McIntosh.
05:58 PM - May 16, 2023
Chris McIntosh
A
In response to Liz Sutherland.
Being free to use (for now) is irrelevant. Yes it’s a great site, and yes Chris is doing a great job, but that doesn’t excuse a frustrating user experience - especially when some of the (minor but still annoying) problems should literally be fixable in 10 minutes.
06:17 PM - May 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}