Stewart Tan
A
thread 1/3
F-1 race weekend at Imola! I know it's only Tuesday but we have threads on Spoutible so here goes!

Story lines:
RB -
Still dominating the race but there seems to be a bit of turmoil between Max & Checo, although maybe just drama.

#Formula1
#ImolaGP
09:11 PM - May 16, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
thread 2/3
Aston -
Things are going well for Alonso. Not so smooth for Stroll but still good all things considered

MB -
They are bringing upgrade, I doubt it will bring them close to RB, maybe to Aston/Ferrari

Ferrari -
Always a conundrum, we won't know until we know!

#Formula1
#ImolaGP
09:12 PM - May 16, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
thread 3/3
No race this weekend due to flooding in the Emilia-Romagna region!

I wasn't paying enough attention to the news until an update from @remainingthird and then saw the news this morning on the F-1 website.

I guess we wait one more week until Monaco.

#Formula1
#ImolaGP
09:58 AM - May 17, 2023
Martin Hidinger
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
I saw a story today that the F1 personnel had to be evacuated from the paddock due to possible flooding. Hopefully this issue won't impact the weekend.

Red Bull will make sure any advantage that comes Checo's way won't go unpunished.

Is Alonso really being supportive of Stroll, or being punchy?
09:39 PM - May 16, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Martin Hidinger.
Thanks for the info, didn't see that. Yes, I could do without a race on wet tires... yes, Schumi did it well but it's no fun....

RB has made it crystal clear that Max is #1 . The irony is they got rid of DannyRic because he was slow.... 🤷

Alonso is supportive until Stroll is competitive...
09:43 PM - May 16, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Martin Hidinger.
Martin, your news update was very timely. Just read that the race has been canceled. I guess it’s on to the next race!
09:24 AM - May 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}