Kay Elle
A
thread 1/7
#ThreadChallenge

As we humans take a break from our cell phones and go play Bingo with our friends, something is going on, with those cell phones. This is not a joke.
09:38 PM - May 16, 2023
Kay Elle
A
thread 2/7
#ThreadChallenge

As I played Bingo with my friends, my cell phone turned on all on it's own. It was alive!
09:46 PM - May 16, 2023
Kay Elle
A
thread 3/7
#ThreadChallenge

Not only did the phone come to life, but the cable of the charger along with the charger did the same thing. The cable began to wiggle to try to unplug the charger out of the switch.
09:51 PM - May 16, 2023
Kay Elle
A
thread 4/7
#ThreadChallenge

The phone got up and stood on the night table. It wasn't going to allow that charger to just get out of that switch. If it allowed it, it would die. So the cell phone had no choice but to battle with the charger.
09:54 PM - May 16, 2023
Kay Elle
A
thread 5/7
#ThreadChallenge

"Alright. That's it. You are plugging yourself back on that switch, right now!"

"I don't think so," the charger told the cell phone.

"Oh, yeah? Well, We'll see about that," said the cell phone.
09:58 PM - May 16, 2023
Kay Elle
A
thread 6/7
#ThreadChallenge

They struggled. The cell phone almost fell off the nigt table and broke its little screen, but it was able to balance itself. With one kick from it's rectangular edge, it sent the charger flying down plugging itself in again.

The Game was over. The cell phone had won.
10:04 PM - May 16, 2023
Kay Elle
A
thread 7/7
#ThreadChallenge

This was based on true events, but I was too busy playing Bingo, so I didn't really see anything, I might have made this up, but what if I didn't?

The End
10:09 PM - May 16, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}