Christopher Bouzy
A
I hope Harry and Meghan hire more security. 🙏🏾
11:50 AM - May 17, 2023
Lisa
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
It’s so sad that they need too. Take the pic & move on! This is ridiculous that people pay big $ for every move they make. No one needs to know everything that goes on w/ them or any public figure. So glad they are ok. Last night seeing the pic of them I kept thinking - to love & be loved. Then this
11:59 AM - May 17, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
Nice thought, but that's not how it works. If you're assigned, you show up, focus, and shoot as fast as your camera and flash allow. You shoot from the moment they arrive until they're out of sight. That's celebrity news coverage these days.

If you don't, you get replaced.
In response to Lisa.
01:30 PM - May 17, 2023
Lisa
A
In response to Nathan Standing.
I completely understand that’s how it is but why..? Why do we need this? We do not need to see every damn detail about them entering, leaving & going to the location they will be staying at. We have obviously seen the outcome & it’s not always good. Celebrities don’t mind a 1 pic. 100 is insane.
04:34 PM - May 17, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
In response to Lisa.
I hate that nonsense too, but no, one photo and done doesn't work.

People are tough to shoot. Expressions change faster than your shutter can trip. Even for a simple staged shot where I just need one informal, I take five, just in case.
10:29 AM - May 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}