Diana Raabe
A
thread 1/3
Did you know termites sometimes bite the heads off their mates? Talk about an ugly divorce!

Or did you know what female voles do to their mates who attempt to leave home? Read this, #learnsomething - and be entertained to boot!
Alberto Pastor @albertopastor
"Monogamy and lifelong pair bonds are generally rare in the animal kingdom. Humans like to think of themselves as a particularly faithful species, but many other animals offer better examples of how to keep a relationship together."
🦢🐺🦅 #monogamy #mating #biology #wildlife #nature #Spoutible
02:25 PM - May 17, 2023
03:02 PM - May 17, 2023 (Edited)
Diana Raabe
A
thread 2/3
I passed the test too but there were “too many women” that day that passed. 🤷🏻‍♀️
08:15 PM - May 18, 2023
Diana Raabe
A
thread 3/3
Haha i don’t know why my spout ended up at this thread… 🤔
08:16 PM - May 18, 2023
ginnion77
A
This is not for the faint of heart. Tried to find it on another platform but couldn't. I love QI, and think everyone should be watching it.

https://fb.watch/kATYPOi2YA/
In response to Diana Raabe.
03:10 PM - May 17, 2023
Diana Raabe
A
In response to ginnion77.
Oh my goodness I love it! Have heard of that show but haven’t seen it. My husband and I like a few episodes of Only Connect with our weekend coffee. Have you seen that?
03:31 PM - May 17, 2023
ginnion77
A
In response to Diana Raabe.
I want Victorian Coren Mitchell to be my friend. She is just a fascinating person. Really like Only Connect except it makes me feel like I know nothing (kinda like Jeopardy Masters right now).
02:42 PM - May 18, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}