Claudia Citro
A
Does anyone else feel like FOX is beginning to change its stance on politics? Making fun of Comer and his invisible whistleblower?
05:46 PM - May 17, 2023
Jo Ann Baldwin
B
In response to Claudia Citro.
I think they are trying to CNN and CNN has become Fox
06:25 PM - May 17, 2023
Tim Graf
A
Fox is flailing and dying, so the money and propaganda starts flowing to CNN in earnest. CNN still has a larger reach than Fox and seems to be trying to position itself as the new Fox News, whereas Fox seems to be now trying to be more centrist, or at least lying less.
06:22 PM - May 17, 2023
Lisa Barth
A
Nope they are trying to fake us out. Why trust them now. They have showed us what they are .
05:57 PM - May 17, 2023
SouthwestVA Guy
A
Current rumbling is that Ingraham is out.
05:55 PM - May 17, 2023
Gemini Garner-Jones
A
It all depends on if James or Lachlan holds sway after Rupert kicks. And Rupert just might be slipping a little mentally.
05:54 PM - May 17, 2023
Spring Logan
A
I would still wonder what the angle/grift is.
05:49 PM - May 17, 2023
Nia Molinari
A
I think they are in the gonna pretend to behave a bit part of the cycle of abuse due to the smartmatic lawsuit?
05:49 PM - May 17, 2023
Tim Graf
A
In response to Nia Molinari.
I think they're genuinely scared, both of Smartmatic and of all of the remaining Dominion lawsuits against current/former Fox commentators in which Fox may be at least partially liable. A lot was exposed in the first Dominion case that is now public record, and Smartmatic will expose even more.
06:42 PM - May 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}