Alberto Pastor
A
thread 1/2
GIFT ARTICLE
"As climate change, habitat loss and lack of food and water sources are threatening pollinators, creating gardens to attract them has become a necessity. Think like a pollinator when choosing flowers, shrubs, trees and grasses."
🌹🌼🌺🐝🦋🐦 #gardening #pollinators #plants #Spoutible
07:20 AM - May 18, 2023
Alberto Pastor
A
thread 2/2
If someone hit a paywall, use this link instead :
https://www.msn.com/en-us/...
💚
08:30 AM - May 18, 2023
Resident_hippie
A
In response to Alberto Pastor.
The school I work at got a grant this year to start a pilot project to build framework for pollinator projects at other schools. I can’t wait to see how it grows- literally & figuratively ❤️🌀🐝🦋🦇🦉🐛🦟🌷🪻🌷🌻🌼
09:40 AM - May 18, 2023
Ogden_Sawyer
A
Good thoughts. I plant a mix of straight species and cultivars but I try to do my research and figure out which cultivars retain the ability to attract pollinators. There are trials at various botanical gardens and institutions like the Mt. Cuba Center that have started to factor in considerations
09:16 AM - May 18, 2023
Alex Ruiz
A
One of your spouts from a few weeks ago linked to a landscaper that is local (to me). I called him, and after a consultation, I am turning my front yard into a pollinator.
Thank you for sharing!
09:06 AM - May 18, 2023
Alberto Pastor
A
In response to Alex Ruiz.
Oh boy 💚💚💚
09:17 AM - May 18, 2023
Jacqueline
A
And that’s why I planted over 1000 natives last year. Something will always be blooming. The bloodroot is done, but the golden ragwort and jacob’s ladder have started to peak. Native violets and wild geraniums are just starting. It’s a joy to see the bumblebees showing up.
08:34 AM - May 18, 2023
sr gillespie
A
I am trying to transform my garden mistakes and plant more natives. More butterflies and birds, please.
08:17 AM - May 18, 2023
Thomas Cantwell
A
Yassssss!
07:58 AM - May 18, 2023
INTJohn
A
The gift option doesn’t appear to be working. I’m hitting a paywall. Looks like a good article though.
07:35 AM - May 18, 2023
Alberto Pastor
A
In response to INTJohn.
I'm sorry, I don't know why, I'm subscribed and I have 5 articles left to give this month 😡
Damn paywalls
08:08 AM - May 18, 2023
Alberto Pastor
A
In response to INTJohn.
Ok, you can read the article here 😬💚⬇
08:16 AM - May 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}