PS Annie
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
The Dodgers have a lot of high-profile, famous fans in Hollywood. I wonder how those "Stars" feel about being associated with this?
09:57 PM - May 18, 2023
Rosetta
A
Its difficult to believe the Dodgers caved in like this to far-right extremists. They are literally a very small minority in this country. How are they allowed to dictate what other organizations do and how they operate? Disgusting!
09:06 PM - May 18, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
08:21 PM - May 18, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
They caved to the pressure of the right wing minority just like the rest.

My AIDSWalk OKC group has the same issues. Sponsorships. Groups that have always supported Pride and AIDSWalk OKC, no longer want the attention of being LGBTQ+ Allies.

It’s sad what this country has become. 🏳️‍🌈
01:47 PM - May 18, 2023
JayGo VOTE BLUE
A
Sad and disappointing
12:51 PM - May 18, 2023
Deb
A
I heard of a study that foundThe Sisters have done so much good in the world. The Dodgers took the wrong turn here.
12:42 PM - May 18, 2023
William Tulloch
A
In response to Deb.
The Sisters are typically the "door people" at Pride events, asking for donations to support the event and the rest of their charitable endeavors. Honestly, they're the queer equivalent of the Salvation Army bell ringers - you feel like a total schmuck if you don't contribute.
02:39 PM - May 18, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
As a dodger fan this hurts
Come on Blue! Why you gotta be like that?
12:37 PM - May 18, 2023
Lotusland Comics
A
Great response. I was very disappointed as well with the Dodgers. It was really disheartening
12:23 PM - May 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}