Frank Figliuzzi
A
Under arrest: Washington police intel head tipped off proud boys leader about warrant. https://www.nbcnews.com/po...
10:27 AM - May 19, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
In response to Frank Figliuzzi.
Let's pull all of the rats outta the woodwork.
10:38 AM - May 19, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
Yes, oh yes. Is it just me, or does it seem like there are a lot that are falling off their pedestals lately?
11:19 AM - May 19, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Well even the FBI has now been revoking a historically high number of top secret clearances, which means you're fired. Literally everyone who enters the building, no matter their job description needs a clearance.. But prior to this period post J6, it was unheard of to simply yank clearances period.
11:27 AM - May 19, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
So, things are tightening up? Maybe are things being taken more seriously?
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
11:45 AM - May 19, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
The graph showed the record number of FBI agents having their credentials yanked for various subversive behaviors, supporting MAGA, assisting Trump & transferring documents illegally amongst the myriad of other illegal actions. But til this point the FBI rarely, if ever, did such a thing to agents..
12:17 PM - May 19, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
I wonder why now, all this is going on, people are being exposed and investigated finally. Cleaning house I guess. I like it.
12:18 PM - May 19, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
It would seem so b/c I actually got this info from Frank Figluzzi himself as he discussed it in detail on Deadline Whitehouse b/c of an FBI letter relating to the firings of the 3 "whistleblowers" who testified for Gym Jordan "Committee of the Absurd - a performance in 3 bad acts" & the FBI graph..
12:14 PM - May 19, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
Well, this is good news. I am kinda shocked really, but hmm, things do come around or they all collapse eventually, though it can be a long wait.
12:19 PM - May 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}