Dom Dotta
A
Looking for more #gamers reply with your favorite gaming experience or moment or with your favorite game of all time! #echo so we can find each other ty!!
03:57 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Siv Eri
A
In response to Dom Dotta.
There are sooooo many, but the first time I beat FF3 has always held a special place in my heart.
03:44 AM - Feb 13, 2023
_++ __X
A
It's so hard to choose! There were a lot of great moments in Final Fantasy X alone. And of course there is Final Fantasy VII. The Last of Us. Half Life 2. I just played the Dead Space remake and that was amazing.
07:03 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to _++ __X.
X is a classic. And Dead space is an amazing franchise (minus 3)
07:07 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Chris Jags
A
Been playing since SNES, but #darksouls 1 & 3 are my fave games of all time, and most of my favorite gaming moments come from that series too.

Also a massive fan of modern indie games, with #DeadCells , #HollowKnight , and #Terraria being among my faves.
06:23 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Chris Jags.
Hollow knight is a certified banger. Looking forward to silk song.
06:29 PM - Feb 12, 2023 (Edited)
Kent Murray
A
For me it would be the day that I bought my brand new Super Nintendo, got it home and popped in the Super Mario World cartridge.
I was absolutely stunned by that game and stayed up pretty much 3 days straight playing it.
An incredible first impression that hasn't been bettered since.
04:21 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Kent Murray.
One of my fondest memories is my grandma trying to help me beat a level and both of us not being able to do it but somehow she found a secret skip to another part of the map. We lost it . SNES was some of by best memories gaming.
04:26 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Cere
A
Skyrim. Became incandescently angry at my husband, who was simultaneously playing it on his PC beside me, when I looked over and saw he'd equipped Lydia with the same Daedric heavy armor set he saw me grinding to get for days. I was basically wearing helper armor. Donkey armor. Lmao. Betrayal
04:14 PM - Feb 12, 2023 (Edited)
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Cere.
LOL. My wife and I played Destiny 1 a lot back in the day and she got mad at me because I kept getting the Zhalo Supercell and she could never get it to drop. I had like 7 she would get so mad.
04:16 PM - Feb 12, 2023
JD Blair
A
The jump scares in the original Tomb Raider. That, and Goldeneye are in the tops.

Dark Age of Camelot will always hold a special place in my heart, too.
04:00 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to JD Blair.
I spent many hours playing the golden eye multiplayer with my brother. Great memories.
04:01 PM - Feb 12, 2023 (Edited)
Tristan
A
Probably one of the many times I was scared shitless playing Alien Isolation!
Love the franchise :-)
03:58 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Tristan.
It needs a sequel! This game was amazing!
04:00 PM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}