Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Martin Koenigsberg
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
I still consider myself a Conservative. I held my nose and voted for the Competent Technocrat- Hillary!. The other candidate was a Proto-Fascist CHARLATAN. I have not voted with the GOP since I left the party over Whitewater, FFS. Ike would B-slap GOP voters of today if he could!
11:32 AM - May 20, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
I don't get people like you who say you "held your nose" and voted for Hillary. I feel like so many people dislike her for no legitimate reason.
In response to Martin Koenigsberg.
11:40 AM - May 20, 2023
April ZinniaHouse
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
She was probably the most qualified Presidential candidate in US history. I voted for her and would again. Sadly, the propaganda that bounces off a male politician will stick to a female politician like glue.
03:41 PM - May 20, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
In response to April ZinniaHouse.
Yeah. I've been Team Hillary from day 1, so I guess I get a little annoyed when people don't like her but can't explain why or they make up shit about her.
03:47 PM - May 20, 2023
Martin Koenigsberg
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
I mean I did not find her my Favourite Candidate amongst the Dem offerings. But she was the one they chose- and I was NEVER going to vote for any of the GOP guys (with the possible exception of Evan McMullin- the only real Conservative left in the GOP) I VASTLY preferred her to Trump. #FThatGuy
11:47 AM - May 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}