Bowerydoll
A
thread 1/3
Just heard from an Indigenous spouter who is thinking about leaving here & it really hurts to see them going. I finally left the bird app yesterday b/c I reached my limit with the daily racism & other toxicity, but it's been frustrating to see the white grievance & toxicity creeping up here (cont'd)
10:59 PM - May 20, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
thread 2/3
So many of us are going through enough racusm and other intolerance in our offline lives, it takes a toll to have it hitting us in the face here. I came b/c of Chis B. & his vision. I know no social media is perfect, but it's frustrating nonetheless. I took a break for a few days (cont'd)
11:04 PM - May 20, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
thread 3/3
and I'm stepping away again for a wellness break after what I've seen these past couple days from some white spouters. Sometimes we get tired of explaining and teaching white people who just want to debate and stir up shit about things they don't understand. Listen more. Reflect before you spout🌛✨
11:13 PM - May 20, 2023
GirlFuturist
A
Block them. I’ve been on twitter since 2008, and blocked almost every day, and for many years it made a real difference. Elon ruined all that. This place will have ppl we need to block.
In response to Bowerydoll.
12:01 AM - May 21, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
In response to GirlFuturist.
💯 agree. Blocking is your friend. White people will sealion every conversation
It's abusive and manipulative
🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 them all who exhibit such behaviour they are not good faith debaters
12:27 AM - May 21, 2023
Paula Beard
B
In response to GirlFuturist.