ridley
A
The GOP is and has been working for Valdamir Putin for a while. Way before Ron Johnson and his GOP colleagues spent the 4th of July in Moscow. For some reason the media won’t report on it or even ask questions about it. Why?
Andrea Junker @Strandjunker
Allow me to address the elephant in the room: the only one who would benefit directly if the U.S. defaults on its debt is Vladimir Putin. — Now the GOP’s behavior suddenly makes sense, doesn’t it?
03:20 PM - May 18, 2023
12:58 PM - May 22, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to ridley.
I am sad to agree with this
05:33 PM - May 31, 2023
Sandra Przybylski
A
In response to ridley.
M$M is complicit. Owners &/or shareholders are multi-billionaires who are part of #KochNetwork . GOP is now a crime syndicate. NRA funneled $ thru to GOP. GOP engage in election fraud, $ laundering, pedophilia, drug & under age sex trafficking & have done so for decades. #RovesEmpireofElectionFraud
05:26 PM - May 31, 2023
KevinC
A
In response to ridley.
The GQP got a taste of that sweet, sweet oligarch money.
02:47 PM - May 31, 2023
Darlene Pytlinski
B
In response to ridley.
Actually, I think the GOP and Putin both work for Big Oil. That’s the common denominator.

And the reason the media won’t comment on it is that the owners of our media and the owners of the oil industry both have greed in common. These people wanna rig the ball game.
02:53 PM - May 22, 2023
Kristine G
A
In response to ridley.
And the NRA funneled $ to GOP candidates from RU. Why hasn't this thread been pulled all the way? https://www.npr.org/2019/0...
01:33 PM - May 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}