Brad Johnson
A
I'm really struggling to get any kind of engagement here. Not sure if it's me, the platform, or if the crowd I'm most often engaging with have switched back to Twitter b/c of the strike.

Either way, it's deathly silent here for me.
01:12 PM - May 22, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Brad Johnson.
Please remember that #Spoutible does not run on an algorithm. Information from other accounts will not be pushed into your timeline. The experience you get out of this reflects the level of engagement you put in. Following more people and engaging with them will pay dividends :-)
01:45 PM - May 22, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
YES!!! (Follow me back Brad;)
01:52 PM - May 22, 2023
Buster T
A
Don’t forget you have to create your own timeline by following people. Check out explore hashtags to find subjects and people of interest. I’m slowly growing my peeps by reading and responding and following. Not a big group yet but lots of engagement.
01:39 PM - May 22, 2023
Monica Correll
A
After Musk, I stopped getting ANY type of engagement on Twitter. It's much better for me here. That said, not getting a ton of engagement here either. But that's ok. I am mostly an introvert anyway, and enjoy the more peaceful interactions here.
01:23 PM - May 22, 2023
Lissa Price
A
It's taking time for people to come over here. I don't approach Spoutible like the bird site. I see it more as finding more people interested in saving our democracy in desperate times. I also learn all kinds of new things via Explore.
01:19 PM - May 22, 2023
Margo Green
A
Try spending more time in explore instead of your timeline and see if that helps. I find lots of engagement there.
01:14 PM - May 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}