Mary OContrary
A
A 19-yo Missouri man was arrested after he rammed a U-Haul truck into security barriers on the north side of Lafayette Square near the White House Monday, and then proceeded to threaten the President.

A special unit was called to open the UHaul as a precaution, in case it contained explosives.
01:50 PM - May 23, 2023
Lisa
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Depending on what part of Chesterfield he lives in - he lives 20 to 40 mins from me. My friend teaches at the HS he went too. I call MO misery now days… So glad he really didn’t know what he was doing.
05:57 PM - May 23, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Lisa.
Yes, we can all be grateful he was brainless. I used to live in N Virginia and recall pre-9/11 days when we could drive freely down the street past the White House. Nowadays, there are barriers preventing unauthorized cars from passing. This is one great example where those barriers worked.
06:27 PM - May 23, 2023
Nancy Hales
A
Who rented the truck for him? A 19 year old can’t rent a U Haul on his own, can he?
05:04 PM - May 23, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Nancy Hales.
I just checked and found that anyone 16 yrs and older can rent trailers, and 18 yrs and older can rent trucks per their website.
05:06 PM - May 23, 2023
Adam Hackney
A
Another punk kid radicalized by the right wing lunatics. This only gets worse until we shut down their propaganda network.
02:04 PM - May 23, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Adam Hackney.
Until that happens, the only comfort I have is that as these nuts commit crimes and are convicted, they lose their right to vote.
02:05 PM - May 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}