TheeWrathof HRCsPresidency
A
Customer backlash? Meaning, BIGOT backlash? So let's cater to it, hmm? WTF Target.
08:31 PM - May 23, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to TheeWrathof HRCsPresidency.
Target isn't going to let employees get harmed or some nutcase come shoot up a store because they're anti-gay. They've always been a supporter of Pride but they have to put safety first in this violent environment. I sympathize with them and the entire situation.
10:45 PM - May 23, 2023
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
I said what I said. You don't cater to bigotry and hate.
10:15 AM - May 27, 2023
Wynndoe
A
Time to let Target hear from those of us who support the Pride community.
09:34 PM - May 23, 2023
Michelle Balog
A
This is a safety issue. Employees have been threatened and harassed. Its 1 specific brand they are pulling. My eldest works there and can confirm.
09:23 PM - May 23, 2023
A
In response to Michelle Balog.
If you have followed the story, you would know that's incorrect. Quite frankly I don't think anyone that isn't part of the LGBTQA+ community gets to tell us how to feel about this. It's catering to bigotry. Period.
10:18 AM - May 27, 2023
Percy Thee Dog
A
In response to Michelle Balog.
There are entire departments in huge retailers dedicated to asset protection. That needs to include employee safety. We work around tons of criminality. Removing product isn’t the answer. There are TONS of other methods to be used to mitigate risk.
10:31 AM - May 27, 2023
Nick Searles
A
Total BS. Target should do better.
09:10 PM - May 23, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Another company has chosen to capitulate, and another part of society has fallen quietly in line with the march toward dictatorship and extermination.

#Target
#collaborators
08:48 PM - May 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}