Frank the Bunny
A
I just can't with people who are pissed that Biden is our candidate again because he hasn't done enough personally to benefit them, in a time when trans lives are being erased, Black lives are under daily threat, and women are going to jail for getting health care. Fuck your student loans.
10:36 PM - May 23, 2023
Melissa VH
A
But if student loan cancellation would primarily benefit Black folks…? Why would we stop trying??
In response to Frank the Bunny.
11:13 PM - May 23, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Melissa VH.
?? Biden had an order to cancel $20K of student debt. The U.S. Supreme Court is going to block it. He's not an all powerful despot. Despite that, he's done a ton to cancel debt for hundreds of thousands of people.
11:20 PM - May 23, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Melissa VH.
Nowhere did I suggest we stop trying. But anyone who thinks that is more important than doing whatever possible to keep fascists out of the White House in 2024 is not living in *this* reality.
11:15 PM - May 23, 2023
Melissa VH
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
nah, I got a pretty clear “fuck your student loans” in your statement. Again, considering who has the bulk of those loans… We can absolutely take care of the fascists AND relieve some generational debt. Both can be done and Biden can be the guy to do it- if we (and he) work hard enough for it.
11:22 PM - May 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}