True-Blue Spoutonian
A
12:14 PM - May 21, 2023
K Inspire2
A
In response to True-Blue Spoutonian.
So glad you posted this because some folks do not understand it or they choose to not try to understand it. I cringe when I hear someone say, I don’t think he/ she is a racist, when clearly the person is a racist.
07:27 AM - May 24, 2023
Idiots Abound, LLC
A
I have a theory that ALL of us (WP) are racist, or have racist tropes built into our "origin stories." We (WP) have a long way to go (sorry). Institutional, systemic racism is built into societal structure. WP tend to accept it as inevitable. It CAN be UNsystemitized, but that takes effort from WP.
In response to K Inspire2.
10:46 AM - May 24, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
In response to Idiots Abound, LLC.
I’d say, it’s not organic to our being,
but it’s damn near possible to escape it, thanks to the omnipresent structural and institutional impacts.
07:18 PM - Sep 08, 2023
K Inspire2
A
I’d say you summed this up quite well. I tend to say some or many as a way to not generalize All but your comment is very clear !
07:36 AM - May 26, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
We've all been indoctrinated to believe that white must sit at the top of the food chain in all facets of life. As a 55 year old woman; it's only been within the past 10 years that I've purposely sought black physicians and been deliberate in putting my money specifically in non hostile places.
07:39 AM - May 25, 2023
K Inspire2
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
there are many Black people - perhaps those who Pro Black -not a bad thing- who realize that white is not it. Thus, they seek out Black doctors, businesses etc.. some will call those types militant but I wouldn’t. I have a Black lady doctor. White is not my default! Just being honest
07:43 AM - May 26, 2023
K Inspire2
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
I do agree with your comment in that yes, some maybe too many, think that way. I’m just glad I’m not one lol and doesn’t mean I dislike white ppl. I just realize the beauty and excellence in being Black. Hard to express with limited characters 😇
07:46 AM - May 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}