Steve Silberman
A
Who could have guessed that the "concerned mom" who successfully banned Amanda Gorman's poem from a FL school was promoting one of Hitler's favorite anti-Semitic texts?

It's not complicated: These people are both excruciating dumbasses AND literal Nazis. https://www.jta.org/2023/0...
11:51 AM - May 25, 2023
Cathleen Perez Brenycz
A
In response to Steve Silberman.
Wow, unbelievable
02:51 PM - May 26, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
Daily Salinas admits in the story that she’s not a reader, she hasn’t read the entirety of anything she objects to, and claims she posted anti-semitic memes after only seeing the word “communism.”

Her poor kids don’t stand a chance when their ignorant mother stands in the way of their education.
12:04 PM - May 26, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
I'd like to suggest we stop calling her a "Florida mom".
Her name is Daily Salinas and despite being Latina she is a white supremacy propagandist, albeit a stunningly ignorant one. She actually thought Gorman's book was written by Oprah Winfrey
01:56 AM - May 26, 2023
Robin A
A
Salinas challenged the Gorman poem — which she says she hasn’t read in its entirety — on the grounds that it contains “indirect hate messages.”

Salinas also has problems with reading comprehension. Perhaps a remedial reading class is in order. Who told her to say "indirect hate messages" I wond
01:23 PM - May 25, 2023
brash
A
In response to Robin A.
They all have reading problems. Comprehension comes to mind...
02:16 PM - May 25, 2023
Buffalodavid AKA Stargeezer
A
New rule. Don't take educational advice from the ignorant.
12:52 PM - May 25, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
We know she's not sorry.
12:49 PM - May 25, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
She said she had only read parts of the books. “They have to read for me because I’m not an expert,” she said. “I’m not a reader. I’m not a book person. I’m a mom involved in my children’s education.”

huh. whodda guessed an ignorant fuckwad isn't a "book person?"
12:10 PM - May 25, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
I’d like to see her high school diploma pls & TY 🫣
01:04 PM - May 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}