Michael Springer
A
thread 1/3
"How about we treat every young man who wants to buy a gun like every woman who wants to get an abortion - mandatory 48 waiting period, parental permission, a not from his doctor proving he understands what he's about to do, a video he has to watch about the the effects of gun violence, and an
03:48 PM - May 25, 2023 (Edited)
Michael Springer
A
thread 2/3
... ultrasound want up the ass (just because). Let's close down all but one gun shop in every state and make him travel hundreds of miles, take time off work, and stay overnight in a strange town to get a gun. Make him walk through a gauntlet of people holding photos of loved ones who were shot
03:51 PM - May 25, 2023 (Edited)
Michael Springer
A
thread 3/3
to death, people who call him a murderer and beg him not to buy a gun.

It makes more sense to do this with young men and guns than with women and health care, right? I mean, no woman getting an abortion has killed a room full of people in seconds, right?"

- unknown
03:52 PM - May 25, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Michael Springer.
I totally agree. I think EVERYONE under age 30 who wants to buy a gun should have to have a 2 week waiting period, a background check and lessons in gun safety. People over 30 who want to buy a gun should have to wait 48 hours and have to attend a safety class, and have a background check.
10:10 AM - May 26, 2023

Only followers of this user (Tristan_Langford2000) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}