FirstAmendmentGirl
A
thread 1/2
I attended a lecture yesterday called The Catholic Church Inside the Third Reich. One thing he said that we should all heed:

In Germany 1% of the population were pro-Nazi; 1% resisted. The other 98% just watched it happen.
02:40 PM - May 26, 2023
FirstAmendmentGirl
A
thread 2/2
I think that's an easy excuse. People aren't sheep. They just don't pay attention, or bother to vote, or they are afraid to protest if their livelihood could be jeopardized, etc. There were so many -- large and small -- demonstrations against Vetnam before the country really started noticing.
04:27 PM - May 26, 2023
Danny Boy
A
In response to FirstAmendmentGirl.
And we see that history being repeated today here in America.
04:17 PM - May 26, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
further evidence that 98% of humans are sheep and do not know how to think for themselves. which is WHY they want a dictator. they want - no they NEED to be told what to do and think.

it's fucking pathetic.
04:08 PM - May 26, 2023
FirstAmendmentGirl
A
thread 1/2
I think that's an easy excuse. People aren't sheep. They just don't pay attention, or bother to vote, or they are afraid to protest if their livelihood could be jeopardized, etc. There were so many -- large and small -- demonstrations against Vetnam before the country really started noticing.
04:27 PM - May 26, 2023
Skin Guru
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Nor do most want to think for themselves…it is too hard for them to manage the work it takes to learn, process, and implement with out implicit direction.
04:49 PM - May 26, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
Yep. I equate this to people remaining on Twitter even when they know what Musk stands for. They will rationalize it away then act surprised when his plan comes to fruition.
04:07 PM - May 26, 2023
Grandma Sharon
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
Yes!!!
06:42 AM - May 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}