Stewart Tan
A
thread 1/2
We finally get to Matchday 38 for 2023! Since it's Relegation Sunday, I'm doing a poll of which relegation match you will be likely be watching.

Note: if you are watching multiple matches (you know who you are), you can pick the one you will pay attention to 😀

#PremierLeague
#EPL

LEE v. TOT (on CNBC)

EVE v. BOU (on USA)

LEI v. WHU (on SyFy)

5 votes — 08:54 PM - May 25, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
thread 2/2
Sad to say I had to think about it... hahaha... I guess it will have to be TOT - LEE for 3 reasons:
- c'mon Sonny!
- will Leeds do the unthinkable?
- it's not on Peacock (i like the easy option)

As for you, you might need an extra cup of coffee before the matches start!
04:44 PM - May 26, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
And you can bet the 3 teams fighting for survival will be extra motivated to get that last spot.

Re. your home field advantage observation, they are all playing at home! Go figure!
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
05:32 PM - May 26, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
Oh boy, all 3 have a home-field advantage! Okay, well, there's go that idea.

I will give it a think and spout my prediction tomorrow. I might have to go back and watch the last match each of them played to see if they have the hunger & grit to stay up.
06:42 PM - May 26, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
I found a shortcut for you. NBC Sports has a clip where they talked about this topic:

https://youtu.be/juYuinpPe...
Everton, Leicester and Leeds in Premier League relegation fight | Pro Soccer Talk | NBC Sports - YouTube

Joe Prince-Wright and Andy Edwards discuss the Premier League relegation scrap as Everton, Leicester City and Leeds United fight to stay in the top-flight on...

09:13 PM - May 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}