Jess Martin
A
Tonight is the first night of the #VividSydney festival which is on until the 17th June.

The #SydneyOperaHouse sails will be paying tribute to the late artist #JohnOlsen

https://www.vividsydney.co...
12:42 AM - May 26, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
In response to Jess Martin.
It's so beautiful.

I dreamed of seeing an opera in every major city in the world. After about six cities, I narrowed it down to just Sydney and Tokoyo.

The Sydney Opera House is so iconic I wouldn't need to see an actual performance.
01:48 AM - May 26, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
Yes, it's quite pretty in every season and light. 😊

#VividSydney brings the best out of the House because it becomes an illuminated canvas this time of year.

You can watch some performances on Youtube from the Sydney Symphony and Opera Australia

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Opera Australia | Escape Ordinary - YouTube

Escape ordinary under the sails of the Sydney Opera House. Meet heroes, lovers and villains. Experience glamour and heartbreak. And get lost in breathtaking ...

02:26 AM - May 26, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Thank you for the link.

I'll keep it on my list to see an opera there in person too.

Another reason I want to go to Australia is to see my favorite footy team, Collingwood, play. Go pies!
02:39 AM - May 26, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
😂🤣😅

I'm sure there are a couple of #Collingwood fans here but @giordana and @SashiTh_03 would know better. I just like the athleticism of the game.

#GoMaggies #GoMagpies #AussieRules 🖤🤍
02:49 AM - May 26, 2023
Sashi Thapa
A
I know there are a couple of #GeelongCats fans on Spoutible!
Love the athleticism and speed of the game - so much faster than football/soccer and a lot more goals - but not as huge a fan of Aussie Rules as I used to be.
10:22 PM - May 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}