Mr Yoyito
A
Musk sitting next to Rupert Murdock at the #SuperBowl is the Muskiest Muskito thing Musk can do to show people where he’s at and if you’re wondering where that is? It’s turning Twitter into Truth Social 2.0 and having Starlink stop service in Ukraine.
09:54 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Steve Herzfeld
A
In response to Mr Yoyito.
I wonder if Rupert Murdoch was telling Elon Musk about buying MySpace and then everybody leaving it.
Musk is trying to turn Twitter into antiTruth antiSocial. Twitter users are going to flock to Spoutible.
04:38 PM - Feb 13, 2023
PlotterDepot
A
musk sitting there with murdoch explains a lot sigh, he's radical rt
10:15 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Mr Yoyito
A
In response to PlotterDepot.
For those keeping score at home, Muskrat has been seen at high profile events with MBS, Kushner and Murdock in the last 4 months. One has to wonder who he meets
with behind close doors.
12:07 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Sheeza Yaya
A
????
12:17 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Michael Bailey
A
Nothing to see here. Just two awful people enjoying each others company.
12:03 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Michelle Moses
A
5 years ago, he wouldn’t have been sitting with him. WTF has changed? I hope we find out.
11:28 PM - Feb 12, 2023
PlotterDepot
A
In response to Michelle Moses.
murdoch's son is on tesla board, so the influence kept creeping in (i suppose). and he "couch surfs" so he might have lived in murdoch homes too?
10:16 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Joe Smith
B
I am really hoping people start waking up to what that asshole really is and start coming here instead.
10:42 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Diana Demarest
A
He's trolling the left. Hands down. That's why he sat next to the Saudi prince and Kushner at a soccer match. He's just a rich troll now and evil to boot.
10:31 PM - Feb 12, 2023
PCR RitesGood
A
In response to Diana Demarest.
He is no doing it to troll people, he is doing it because he is garbage person who shares a fascist worldview with Murdoch and MBS and Putin.
10:38 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Chofu Alum
A
Two WORMs that we gifted American citizenship and they both use that gift to try and fck our American democracy.
Revoke their citizenship and deport them both.
10:30 PM - Feb 12, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Tom Civitello
A
It's like the dude can't help himself seem like a bullshit artist. "I'm a centrist. Vote Republican this election. I'm literally hanging out with the disinformation machine."
10:22 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Ocean Moon
A
That's why I wish more people would flee Twitter...give him a new problem to deal with.
09:59 PM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}