Max Prophet
A
thread 1/2
This complainer votes. And falls into a number of categories. But posts like these don't encourage party loyalty.
Honorary Doctor of Sass @RangerRobyn
Most likely the complainers don’t do anything to get democrats elected or vote for that matter….just my humble opinion.
Gonna write more #PostcardsToVoters
10:30 PM - May 27, 2023
11:23 PM - May 27, 2023
Max Prophet
A
thread 2/2
You aren't wrong about that. And I think the ppl who think this party is doing well are financially comfortable and content. They don't want the structural changes necessary to keep this country as a Democracy..
07:42 PM - May 30, 2023
makalani bandele
A
Man, the way ppl on here are going after you if you critique this admin is ridiculous. Ppl are applauding moderate Dems forgetting moderates are why Voting Rights not codified, why discrimination in our statues & society is addressed at a snail’s pace meanwhile lgbtq & poc suffer daily violence
In response to Max Prophet.
11:48 PM - May 27, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
In response to makalani bandele.
"Nobody here sees that" 🥴

as if Black people here don't count as people. Most Black people "here" see this clear as glass.
01:19 PM - May 28, 2023
makalani bandele
A
In response to stephanie roberts.
Idk, this blk & queer sister (goddess love her) came after me with a vengeance for saying if history is a guide, blk folk will probably take the brunt of the economic pain in whatever compromise is to to avert the debt crisis. She said i was spouting "absolute nonsense"
02:18 PM - May 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}