Dark Souled
B
So I learned something new today that might affect someone else at some point:

I got COVID, again, not thrilled, but the relevant part here is apparently it and other illnesses like it can cause something called Arthralgia.

In my case it meant my arms started hurting 1/3
11:25 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Karan Rhodes
A
In response to Dark Souled.
Oh my! Had not heard of this symptom of Covid. Please continue to take care of yourself and thanks for sharing. Info is powerful.
03:14 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Jesse Elin Browne
A
Since this is your 2nd time ask a doctor for Paxlovid. It should cut both symptoms & duration in half. This is not a virus you want to keep getting. It can leave lasting damage. FYI.
Feel better. #MaskUp
01:34 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Melissa Cavallone
A
I wonder if 400mg of CoQ10 would help in addition (not to replace the ibuprofen!). Might be worth trying if you have any around. Hang in there!
08:37 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Just Judith'n'ALF #VotedYes
A
This is the first I have heard of Arthralgia ... it sounds awful, but it is also new to me as a follow upto Covid etc.
I do hope the Ibufrofen has well and truly kicked in by now.
:(
04:41 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Dark Souled
B
Overnight, centered in my elbows and got worse and worse and worse and spread to my wrists, fingers and eventually shoulders.

It's kept under control now with Ibuprofen and will hopefully clear up in a few days but the pain was *RIDICULOUS* by the time I found all this out. 2/3
11:25 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Dark Souled
B
So if you get a viral infection like COVID and suddenly have a lot of pain in certain joints it might be a good idea to try some Ibuprofen, it could save you from some truly heinous pain. 3/3
11:26 PM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}