Ola
A
thread 1/4
A True Story. Happened Somewhere in Lagos, Nigeria.

“My husband got a call from my neighbor around 1:30 a.m. He said he wanted to see him. He wore his clothes and went to meet him downstairs. After a short while, my husband rushed upstairs, and I asked what was wrong. He told me our neighbor’s…
10:13 AM - May 28, 2023 (Edited)
Ola
A
thread 2/4
wife is in labor, and his car won't start. He took the car keys and rushed downstairs. They all got into the car and drove to the hospital. I couldn't sleep, so I started my worship session and later called to check on him. He said he was in the car, waiting.

I was the one to do the school runs,
10:17 AM - May 28, 2023
Ola
A
thread 3/4
so I woke up earlier to prepare the kids for school. He later called at 6:30 a.m. to say that she had just had a baby boy. I was so happy. I told my kids, "Mummy Eni just had another baby." They were so excited. He said he would be coming home to take his bath and drop the kids off at school..
10:19 AM - May 28, 2023
Ola
A
thread 4/4
When praying for a good location, a good apartment, and a good environment, don't forget to pray for good neighbors.

The role of neighbors in our lives may seem insignificant, but they are sometimes and on occasion very important to our growth and well-being.”

END.🍻
10:21 AM - May 28, 2023 (Edited)
Ola
A
👍
In response to Missus Stud.
01:18 AM - May 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}