Race Bannon
A
This is one of the nicest tiny homes I've seen.

Possibly The Most Beautiful Small House Floor Plan I've Ever Seen
https://youtu.be/dbCle1mOI...
Possibly The Most Beautiful Small House Floor Plan I've Ever Seen - YouTube

Tiny House Big Living ❤️ is a Channel sharing houses under 500 Sq Ft!► Subscribe for more: https://goo.gl/HqSzon==========================================Pos...

02:49 AM - May 30, 2023
M McC
A
In response to Race Bannon.
That is a beautiful house and design. But... Where on earth can you live with an open livingeoom like that? Nowhere that I've been.
11:00 AM - May 30, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
These tiny houses always look so cool until you realize there is NO ROOM for your STUFF! Do you see a bookcase? Do you want your desk backed up against your bed?

This is gorgeous because it's surrounded by nature. A lovely weekend house or guest house.
10:54 AM - May 30, 2023
Archie Leach
A
This is an illusion. It looks nice, but the reality of living in this open plan house would be infestations of wildlife. The entire living room is open to outside. Also, there is zero storage space. Where you gonna put the extra rolls of toilet paper? (Raised my family in a NYC apt of 1000 ft)
05:03 AM - May 30, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I would feel guilty living in a grossly oversized, space wasting mansion while knowing there are about 600K unhoused people in the country on any given night.. Besides, I'd never feel perfectly safe in such a space.. Imagine living inside an entire high school & trying to sleep in one classroom.?
04:36 AM - May 30, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I bookmarked it b/c its seems about the size of my tiny NYC apartment & a good resource for when I get around to a much needed remodel if I can afford it.. I would absolutely live in this house.. The gross excesses of the rich are insane nobody needs 1000's of square ft to be "comfortable"
04:33 AM - May 30, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
I like tiny homes as a concept (though for efficient land use, I don't think they beat high-rise towers). I used to want to have one myself (Lately my ambitions have shifted toward owning a live-aboard boat).
03:32 AM - May 30, 2023
Correen
A
Within 5 minutes our Malinois would successfully be raiding the kitchen and the chickens, along with that damn rooster, would be lounging around on "our" new couch. Just saying. 😉 😄

Psst! It is impressive for a "tiny home".
03:22 AM - May 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}