Margo Green
A
I'm gonna say it again. TX is NOT a red state. TX is voter suppressed and gerrymandered to hell and back. They've been going after Harris Co. for years because it's blue and they will not stop. They know if they lose Harris, Dallas, and some of the other big counties they will never win.
Dee Jeffries @DJay7000
03:40 PM - May 30, 2023
03:49 PM - May 30, 2023

Only followers of this user (DJay7000) can see their posts

Margo Green
A
In response to Dee Jeffries.
I'm waiting to see what happens with Moore vs Harper. That one has me worried.
04:39 PM - May 30, 2023
Paula Beard
B
In response to Margo Green.
Why don't the feds come in and say that they can't take control of Harris county? Why can't we get fair maps instead of this gerrymandered crap we have now? We can't change Austin until the voting is fair.
04:27 PM - May 30, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to Paula Beard.
It will all be and has been litigated in the courts. If the takeover goes all the way to SCOTUS it could change everything not only in TX, but in every state. And I have no faith in SCOTUS. Moore vs Harper will be pivotal to this.
04:37 PM - May 30, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Margo Green.
Same with Ohio - the legislature wouldn't have ignored the Ohio Supreme Court about a fair map if they weren't afraid it would completely change Ohio back to the purple state it really is. I can see how Texas could be the same - I know how they screwed up Ohio.
03:51 PM - May 30, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
We're going to have to keep the Senate and the Presidency and take back the House to fix this.
03:55 PM - May 30, 2023

Only followers of this user (DJay7000) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}