TriciaPeace
B
Tara Reade lies about President Biden & flees to russia.

E. Jean Carroll proves her case & wins against trump.
10:30 PM - May 30, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to TriciaPeace.
Tara Reid went to Russia? (Checks Google) Yeah, she did. Went on RT, and allegedly (I can't find a source I trust) seeking Russian citizenship.

I'm normally very reluctant to dismiss sexual assault accusations. But that's about the biggest red flag for a liar that there is.
10:43 PM - May 30, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
The increasing use of false sexual assault allegations by the Right does create a very concerning dilemma for us, however.

Feminists and progressives have rightly drawn attention to the frequency with which sexual abuse accusations, particularly against powerful men, are ignored, and the accusers
In response to Anton Brakhage.
10:46 PM - May 30, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
dismissed and vilified. In recent years, there has been an (inconsistent) effort to push back against this, ie "believe women".

The Right's trying to create a no-win scenario. If we take all accusations seriously, they can make us endlessly investigate false accusations against people on our side..
10:48 PM - May 30, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
...but if we don't, then they can accuse us of hypocrisy, and use it to validate their own narrative that women are constantly falsely accusing powerful men.

Some Democrats seem to have adopted the position of assuming ANY accusation against a Democrat is a lie. But that doesn't work either...
10:51 PM - May 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}