Fighting For Democracy!
A
VP Kamala Harris is popular. Tickets to her events are almost impossible to get. The media just doesn't cover her events so they can control the narrative.
09:55 PM - May 29, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
In response to Fighting For Democracy!.
So true!

The media has been lacking in their coverage of her popularity.

I had to block & unfollow a person last night who was babbling about her needing to step down from being VP because people are "uncomfortable" with her possibly being president if something happens to Biden.

As if?!?!
10:05 PM - May 29, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Literally the whole point of a VP is to take over if something happens to the President (well, that and break Senate ties). Its always a possibility, and it didn't stop people from electing the Biden/Harris ticket in 2020.

#BidenHarris2024
#letsfinishthejob
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
12:12 AM - May 31, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Yes, of course, exactly.

I think this person was not talking about Bident's age as much as they were talking about VP Harris' race and being a woman. Because they said Harris should step down and let someone else be on the ticket w/Biden. They then named a white man & then a white woman.
12:52 AM - May 31, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
Yeah, that is just so transparent.

It reminds me of Democrats who responded to Trump's election by saying we needed to stop talking about "social justice" issues and just focus on "working class" (ie, white working class) issues.

Both morally bankrupt, and bad strategy.
01:06 AM - May 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}