Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
📢We are thrilled to unveil the revised version of our new logo, marking a bold new era for our company! It's a bold, fresh take on our identity that perfectly captures our growth and innovation.🥳
09:46 AM - May 31, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
As I stated earlier, I recognize some people will love it, some will prefer the current logo, and some will hate it. Unfortunately, we will never please everyone, but this is the logo. As our brand matures, minor tweaks might occur, but this is the logo. Love it or hate it, it's here to stay.💓
11:12 AM - May 31, 2023
Rhiannon Hutchinson
A
Sorry, but I'm a hater. I'm used to choosing logos, since I do nonprofit marketing...but it took me a solid 15 seconds to figure out what the hell that blue thing on the right was.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
11:36 AM - May 31, 2023
Marcy H
A
In response to Rhiannon Hutchinson.
I recognized that as a text bubble immediately. Having said that…I’m kind of “meh” on it. Having been an artist, designer, art director for more years than a couple gens have been alive, I find it too busy, too many elements.
The bird may now be a dumpster fire, but that old logo is excellent.
12:02 PM - May 31, 2023 (Edited)
BlueSkyy
A
In response to Rhiannon Hutchinson.
I haven’t figured it out yet! 🤦‍♀️ Can you enlighten me please?
11:57 AM - May 31, 2023
Rhiannon Hutchinson
A
In response to BlueSkyy.
MONTHS later, I'm finally checking Spoutible for the first time - sorry! By now you've probably figured out that the blue thing by the whale is a bubble that represents what you would say - kind of like the bubble above Charlie Brown's head in a Peanuts strip.
Months later, I still hate it. 😉
07:32 PM - Jul 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}