Rep. Ritchie Torres
A
Hey fellow Spouters, Since the traffic here on #Spoutible is increasing and a lot of new folks are joining, I would like to ECHO my introduction again.

Ritchie
Rep. Ritchie Torres @RitchieTorres
Hi #Spoutible : The far right has unleashed homophobic hate against me on other platforms but I won't be intimidated.

We want to build our platform so we can continue our conversations on a harassment-free site.

Can you pls ECHO this Spout & FOLLOW us so we can grow our audience?

Ritchie
07:37 PM - Feb 07, 2023
09:45 PM - Feb 16, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to Rep. Ritchie Torres.
Rep. Torres, I have repect for you and a most of your positions. I do do have a major dissapointment however with your position on Palestine. You have a major blind spot on what our policies vs. Israel/Palestine are doing there and you fall under the PEP banner (Progressive Except 4 Palestine)
12:32 AM - May 14, 2023
Denise Janick
A
For sure! He needs to get right about Palestine. Criticism of Apartheid Israel is not the same as “hating Jewish people.” Unfortunately, he is funded by AIPAC. He’s one of those progressives except for Palestine. It makes me so sad.
In response to ammar1811.
05:09 PM - May 31, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to Denise Janick.
Yeh, AIPAC is his largest single doner and the fact that AIPAC also donates to insurrectionist GQP members and Rep. Torres had no problem with it is revealing.
01:13 PM - Jun 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}