Just Frank
A
🌈It's Pride month & for years I wanted to share this picture of all three of my till-death-do-us soulmates. I never felt comfortable until Spoutible.. They each were wonderful, loving, joined-at-the-hip partners. I miss each of them and I am a better person because of them. Please read alt text.🌈
12:48 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to Just Frank.
Thank you for sharing this. I lost my best friend to the epidemic as well as other friends along the way. We cannot let them be forgotten and we cannot let their deaths be in vain.
10:06 AM - Dec 01, 2023
Just Frank
A
In response to Margo Green.
It is hard losing those close to you from this disease. Thanks for your reply.
10:17 AM - Dec 01, 2023
Katie Kadwell
A
So much love in those photos. Thank you for sharing your losses here. I’m so sorry. I’ve often wondered the same thing, how things might have been different if so many hadn’t been lost to AIDS.
09:20 AM - Dec 01, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
So sorry for your losses, Frank. They all sound like super great partners to have. Sending love.
09:13 AM - Dec 01, 2023
Monica M
A
Thanks for sharing your beautiful memories and past loves. I had so many friends affected. I knew one of the first to die in our area at that time. Such a sweet man. My brother had an ex partner that continued to live with him and his current partner until the end. So sad. They are never forgotten❣️
08:57 AM - Dec 01, 2023
Just Frank
A
In response to Monica M.
Thank you for your kind words. Your brother must be a very special person.
09:10 AM - Dec 01, 2023
Rosetta
A
I love all the joy that is shown in the pictures. Thank you for sharing. May remembrance of these joyous times bring a smile to your face and bring you comfort as you reflect on the love and life that you shared.
12:21 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Just Frank
A
In response to Rosetta.
Thank you for the kind words, Rosetta. Though alone, my life is a very happy life. I am thankful for that.
01:07 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Shogan and the Star Wars Cats
A
Such joyful pictures and so happy we can share our lives and stories and receive only positivity!
09:27 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Just Frank
A
In response to Shogan and the Star Wars Cats.
It certainly does make me happy to be able to share on Spoutible and receive only positive responses. Thanks for the reply and enjoy your weekend.
12:11 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Jeff Russell
A
Happy Pride!

Christopher Bouzy has made this a welcoming and safe place for all. For that, I am very grateful.
01:53 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Just Frank
A
In response to Jeff Russell.
I am also very grateful for Mr. Bouzy making Spoutible a welcome place for all. Thanks for the reply.
02:23 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Linda Roderick
A
Sweet memories! Thanks for sharing.
12:59 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Peter Fraser
A
Beautiful pictures and beautiful people! Thank you for sharing these!
12:50 PM - Jun 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}