Zaya Rose ⛧
A
🤭
"The parent in the complaint said that the Bible contains "incest, onanism, bestiality, prostitution, genital mutilation, fellatio, dildos, rape, and even infanticide," according to The Salt Lake Tribune.

An appeal was filed on Wednesday..."
08:47 AM - Jun 02, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
biblical dildoes?? chapter & verse, please! it must be in the christian bible, right? if the hebrew scriptures contained dildo lore, there’s no way i wouldn’t know a half dozen jokes about it
11:19 AM - Jun 02, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
Ezekiel 16 :17 is often interpreted to mean this

"You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them"
In response to Barbara Edelman.
12:13 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
damn! zeke had a lot of opinions! silver & gold seem ideal in that are most easily washed after use. what would he have preferred? wood? eww. and how did he even learn what these stylishly dressed gals were up to? did he make a hole in the tent wall?
12:35 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
since it is indeed in the hebrew bible, i feel cheated that this never came up in my 8 years of hebrew school. we learned lots of israeli folk dances & how to say “what’s your name. this is my mother & father. let’s go to the movies” in hebrew,” and the prayers for the dead, but no dildoes!
12:44 PM - Jun 02, 2023
LJ M
A
Who knew Zeke lived life in the fast lane....
03:44 PM - Jun 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}