✨Witchy Woman✨
A
So I see over on the bird site elmo is promoting a documentary about what a woman, is created by...*checks notes*...a man.

Matt Walsh to be even more specific.

I missed my meeting for the gay agenda this month, when are we destroying all cishet men to be free of this daily bullshit????
03:31 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Shannon Fowler
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
I tried to watch but Twitter is glitchy. From what I did see, it seems his issue is he can't get out of his own head and set of beliefs to entertain the thought that we are constantly evolving and are much more complex than any example he could offer. He has that "I have to be right" attitude.
04:41 PM - Jun 02, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Shannon Fowler.
I stopped after the first two minutes because I'm not taking parental advice from someone who is so clearly MISERABLE being a parent.

go back to that opening scene. dude looks MISERABLE. who looks that unhappy at their kid's bday party??? only an asshole that's who.
04:58 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Shannon Fowler
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Yep. It's not worth watching something that is clearly propaganda and isn't sincerely seeking enlightenment.

"Give my son a bb gun; that's all the emotional support he needs" says everything about his attitude towards the topic in general. It's women/girls that are the problem; never men/boys.
05:16 PM - Jun 02, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Shannon Fowler.
yeah they also clearly seem to think a woman is whatever a man decides.

I hope his wife pulls a lorena bobbit on his dusty ass
05:26 PM - Jun 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}