Ola
A
thread 1/5
A single college-age guy went to JFK Airport to pick up a friend. As he waited for his friend to come off the plane, he noticed a man hurrying through the crowd, calling to a woman and two kids standing next to him. The woman and two children were calling to the man as well.
01:25 AM - Jun 03, 2023
Ola
A
thread 2/5
The man rushed up to the woman, took her in his arms, looked into her eyes, and said, "It's been too long!" and gave her a big kiss. As he bent down to hug each of his kids, he said, "I've missed your faces so much."

As this touching scene was happening right in front of the single college man,..
01:28 AM - Jun 03, 2023
Ola
A
thread 3/5
He couldn't help but watch the moment. The older family man caught his gaze, and in an embarrassed tone, the young man said, "I'm sorry for staring; it's just such a beautiful scene. You must have been gone a long time."...
"Yes, I was," he answered, "two whole days!"
01:30 AM - Jun 03, 2023
Ola
A
thread 4/5
The young man responded, "Wow, I sure hope I have a family like that someday."

To which the man replied, 
"DONT JUST HOPE; DECIDE!"
01:31 AM - Jun 03, 2023
Ola
A
thread 5/5
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who kept trying when there seemed to be no hope. See @cbouzy Spoutible for example. Chris didn't just hope; he decided to do it, navigate all the difficulties on his way, and now we are here.

Please donate to Spoutible!🤗🥰
01:40 AM - Jun 03, 2023 (Edited)
In response to Ola.

@Olatunde deleted this reply.

01:28 AM - Jun 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}