celebitchy
A
Sarah Ferguson will answer questions about the Duke & Duchess of Sussex in NYC https://tinyurl.com/2onbvute
11:02 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Momo Otto
A
In response to celebitchy.
I honestly think she will play Switzerland. She lives on palace grounds with an ex who is not popular at all outside or inside of the firm!! She needs to make $$$ because Willy controls all the $$$ and he’s not fond of her or her hubby
11:51 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Judy Fettner
A
Does anyone in, or near enough, to the RF know how to stand on their own laurels instead of using H&M’s cache to attract interest and money? Anyone? Anybody? (The only one I can think of is Princess Anne).

H&M are doing some wild-ass heavy lifting for this foolish Fergie stunt.
03:36 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Ces Thee History Geek
A
Answer questions from whom/to what purpose? Is this an interview (potential garbage) or some kind of legal proceeding (for which she'd better be careful)?

Andy's Brit lawyers have already gotten slapped once w/not knowing US legal rules. We can do this again. Ms Guiffre has my full support.
03:08 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Anna Nguyen
B
the ultimate leech. never seen her do anything meaningful but use people to keep her position.
02:38 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Lindsay Martin
A
Gotta earn some money somehow.
02:33 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Shawna
A
Girl, why? Everyone knows M&H are taking care of business and minding their own.
11:06 AM - Feb 13, 2023 (Edited)
Baroness Kaydee
A
In response to Shawna.
Because that's the only way to get people Interested enough to attend?
12:29 PM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}