Alberto Pastor
A
"Roadrunners are members of the cuckoo bird family, and they look nothing like their cuckoo relatives. Primarily terrestrial, roadrunners are able to fly for short bursts but do so infrequently due to their impressive running ability."
Beep, beep !!! 🐺💨🧱
#Roadrunners #wildlife #ACME #BeepBeep
02:47 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Patsy
A
In response to Alberto Pastor.
We have them here. They might rarely fly but it's common for them to fly up into trees, then hop upward from branch to branch.

ps: they actually are totally cute in person. 😊 One guy tried for days to court his reflection in our storm door, bringing *her* lizards, spiders and a small snake.
08:58 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
I used to see these little dudes all the time when I was stationed at Ft. Huachuca. I remember so many times being out on the range & waiting for them to cross the dirt road with their babies (❤️) before I could keep zipping along in my little jeep.
02:56 PM - Jun 03, 2023
David
A
Meep meep
02:56 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Giordana
A
What? Road Runner is my favourite cartoon character. I was today old when I found out there was such a bird in real life 😂
02:51 PM - Jun 03, 2023
DJ Whitlock
A
I remember camping in Big Bend National Park in Texas when I was growing up. There were lots of roadrunners there. I loved seeing them.
02:49 PM - Jun 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}