Therese Brosseau
A
As a kid, the worst thing about having meatloaf for dinner was knowing I was going to have a cold meatloaf sandwich with mayo in my lunch the next day 🤢
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
I love hamburgers but meatloaf should be banned.
01:32 PM - Jun 04, 2023
02:43 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Mary Buckham
A
In response to Therese Brosseau.
Therese you were lucky if it was for only one day. I sear my mom made enough for at least a week, for 5 kids to eat at least twice a day. I'm still shuddering at the thought 😮😮😮
08:39 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Therese Brosseau
A
In response to Mary Buckham.
Lol. So, it really could have been worse 😂 I suppose I should thank my 4 older brothers for making leftovers disappear quickly!
11:14 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Therese Brosseau.
i always disliked my mother’s meatloaf for dinner. but my father introduced me to cold meatloaf sandwiches with mustard! mayo! pickles! onions! tomatoes! lettuce! in many combinations. i still love them. i should probably make meatloaf more often, but it’s messy to make & time consuming.
02:48 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Therese Brosseau
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
I can’t blame my mom - she had six of us kids to feed and get ready for school etc. She was probably psyched for “meatloaf lunch day” lol cause it was so easy. I suspect it was the quality of beef as well as I distinctly remember the waxy coat of congealed fat that coated the roof of my mouth 😬
02:51 PM - Jun 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}