ML Hart
A
thread 1/2
Today is a #Spoutible milestone. After only 4 months + 6 days on this channel, I now have the same number of followers as on [that bird site]... after 12+ years. It's energizing!
Thank you @cbouzy for creating this wonderful space - looking forward. Let's see what's out there.
09:17 AM - Jun 06, 2023 (Edited)
ML Hart
A
thread 2/2
I don't go with recommendations or suggested-follows; fitting into someone else's idea of what I like or need has never been my strong point - so I do original spouts + echoes
And I find like-minded people who have interesting things to say and share in the comments, and Explore tab
Cheers,
12:49 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Winnefred A Frolik
A
In response to ML Hart.
Congratulations
10:15 AM - Jun 08, 2023
Janice Mac
A
In response to ML Hart.
03:13 AM - Jun 08, 2023
Trump is A Moron
A
In response to ML Hart.
Happy for you, it’s not working for me as well 😢 I will not follow recommendations after I got blocked for following someone, never got blocked before so it kinda hurt my feelings 😂 so now I wait for followers then follow back 🤷‍♀️
12:05 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to ML Hart.
It is so much more siren here.☮️ I am so looking forward to Pods.
12:24 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Heleen J. Groen
A
In response to ML Hart.
That is one wonderful breaching Humpback. How wonderful that you already reached your (bird-flu) numbers. But. Here you are allowed to shine and people won't bring you down only for the purpose of bringing you down.
07:26 PM - Jun 06, 2023
ML Hart
A
In response to Heleen J. Groen.
The way I see it is like most numbers or statistics, it's nothing more than a signpost. A marker, not a goal in and of itself.
Do I miss my connections from the other site? sure, but all things evolve - and the folks I follow here are new-to-me. I find that fascinating. Cheers,
07:50 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Local Man Ruins Everything
A
In response to ML Hart.
Yeah well some of us are just hoping someone will notice us
07:21 PM - Jun 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}