MrRickDean
A
Shame on Colorado College for inviting such a polemic speaker. Liz Cheney's presence turned this celebration of student achievement into a political rally, disrespecting the students who worked hard, and have little choice on which commencement to attend.
10:09 AM - Jun 04, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to MrRickDean.
Liz Cheney defended democracy. You may not like her politics but she is a significant part of history. This take is BS.
10:12 AM - Jun 04, 2023
MrRickDean
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Liz did defend democracy, but her actions were not entirely noble. It appears she traded her involvement for protections of Ginni Thomas and others, I speculate. Nonetheless, I am appreciative for her help exposing Trump.
11:19 PM - Jun 05, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
There were only two willing to "expose Trump" and you just shit on one of them because you "speculate" nefarious actions in that exposure and you're salty?

I'm so tired of this.
12:55 AM - Jun 06, 2023 (Edited)
MrRickDean
A
Liz's trade is a compliment to her capabilities, even though her social positions are an abomination of environmental non-protections and culture war.

Yes, only two republicans were "willing", and both were quickly ejected from the party, so let's not pretend the party isn't fully Trump's.
07:54 PM - Jun 06, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
I'm not talking about the party. I'm talking about you shitting on Liz Cheney.
07:55 PM - Jun 06, 2023 (Edited)
MrRickDean
A
As a politician Liz deserves to be called out for her failings.
08:04 PM - Jun 06, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
This is not calling her out for her failings. This is a disgruntled person having a temper tantrum.
https://spoutible.com/thread/8153172
08:05 PM - Jun 06, 2023
MrRickDean
A
LOL. Projection and ad hominem attacks.
10:18 PM - Jun 07, 2023
MrRickDean
A
LOL. Projection and ad hominem attacks.
12:55 AM - Jun 08, 2023