alinecarr
A
In a former job I used Twitter to assist in search and rescue after disasters, and it resulted in lives saved. Now that avenue for information is falling apart. Maybe Spoutible can be that new platform that can be used to save lives. #TurkeySyriaEarthquake #disasterresponse
03:25 PM - Feb 13, 2023 (Edited)
Anderia Johnson
A
In response to alinecarr.
Good article to read. I didn't even know data was collected in this way through Twitter. Hopefully Spoutible will be the new place for this type of information. It's devastating how many lives may be affected by the Twitter shenanigans.
11:12 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Kristin Horowitz
A
I reapply hope it can. That's what I loved about Twitter.
11:05 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Betsy Brazy
A
I recall the #AltGov accounts coordinated person-to-person #DRT on the bird app, too. Thank you for your service, and please take care of your mental health, too.
07:34 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Kid_Prairie
A
Of course. If there's a way to make Twitter worse, or less helpful, Elmo will happily do it
05:50 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Kelvin Brown
A
Thanks for your prior important work.
05:10 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Margo Green
A
Absolutely you should. And I would also recommend an acct. on Post.news as well.
05:06 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Veronica
A
We likely all agree w you! Disaster Assist Team #DAT has done volunteer disaster response on the bird app for many years. Gutted w what’s happened over there, & all the vulnerable lives it is affecting and will continue to. @cbouzy ???????? @Jr3597 @Kiwi_CGFX @breezyshade007 @HumboldtHunnyBunny #DAT
03:51 PM - Feb 13, 2023
alinecarr
A
In response to Veronica.
Nice to see a #DAT person on here. :-) It is definitely heartbreaking, and the multitude of platforms will make it difficult to both find and push out information.
04:27 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Ground Control
A
Given that the vision of @cbouzy was a new and improved version of the dead bird app? I'd count on it.
03:26 PM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}