Ola
A
thread 1/9
True Story: My First Date in Manhattan, NY

I noticed him staring at my cleavage and my buttocks, but I didn't say anything. I could notice his huge erection. I was wearing a tight jean, which made my curves look even sexier, and a white shirt with my cleavage exposed.😆

It was....
03:56 AM - Jun 07, 2023 (Edited)
Ola
A
thread 2/9
..me and my boyfriend's first date around 4 years ago. After we had fun hanging out, he invited me to his place, and I happily agreed.

We arrived at his home, and at a moment when I turned my back towards him, he hugged me from behind and whispered "I love you, my baby". I turned around...
04:00 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Ola
A
thread 3/9
...and kissed him on the cheek. At that moment, we lost it and started kissing. He grabbed and squeezed my buttocks while kissing. He lifted me into his arms and took me to his room. He laid me on his bed, unbuttoned my shirt slowly and simultaneously, kissing my lips, neck, and boobs, and moving..
04:01 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Ola
A
thread 4/9
...his hands on my cleavage. Then he turned me on my stomach, unhooked my bra, and moved down to kiss my sexy big butt with my jeans on. He was literally devouring my butt, squeezing it, and kissing me, and at that point I could feel my pants getting wet.

Then, slowly kissing, I took off my...
04:02 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Ola
A
thread 5/9
jeans off, and I was lying in my bra, unhooked, and underwear. Then he kissed my lips for around 10 minutes straight, and following that, he kissed my body, taking off my bra in the process and removing my underwear. I was completely naked. He kissed and sucked my boobs, played and kissed my butt..
04:03 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Ola
A
thread 6/9
fingered my vagina, and kissed all over my body. He really liked eating my milky white butt. Then he majestically but slowly moved his penis over my vaginal hole, caressing my clitoris with his huge, extremely hard penis. I moaned like a hungry lion in the wilderness. I had my first orgasm.
04:05 AM - Jun 07, 2023 (Edited)
Ola
A
thread 7/9
It was the best orgasm I've ever had. He kissed my legs, thighs, and stomach, and I was enjoying that a lot. Finally, he romantically and slowly inserted his penis in my vagina, slowly going deeper and deeper and deeper, and fucked me in different positions, doggie style, missionary style, etc...
04:06 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Ola
A
thread 8/9
He was on top of the world. He ejaculated on my buttocks. Then we went together for a bath, and we kissed a lot in the shower, and there we also made out. Then after that, we dried each other, had our dinner, and again had sex, & this time he ejaculated in my vagina. The next day, he proposed to me.
04:08 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Ola
A
thread 9/9
I happily accepted his proposal. We're happily married today and have two children. We continue to have regular sex.

THE END!!!

Where did you have your first date, and how did it go?
04:11 AM - Jun 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}