Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/4
Here are some key points about Spoutible:

Our platform doesn't utilize algorithms for either your feed or the explore function. It's incumbent for users to actively seek out connections. Unless you possess significant visibility, it is unwise to anticipate engagement without active participation.
08:30 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/4
Spoutible is only four months old, and we are being compared to a platform that boasts almost two decades of market presence, billion-dollar investments, and a vast workforce. It is impossible for any emergent platform to supplant such an entrenched entity four months after launching.
08:55 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/4
When you compare Spoutible to the recently launched "Twitter alternatives," what we have accomplished in such a short timeframe becomes clearer. I encourage people to try other alternatives because I am confident in what we have built here, and I believe we have a superior product and community.
09:16 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/4
So please be patient as we roll out the apps, fix the bugs, and introduce new features. I sincerely believe we are off to a good start, and the next several months will be exciting.
09:33 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Mark Wilson, MD
A
I only recently broke out of my Twitter pattern where I only followed back if we have a human back and forth. I'm now following back more aggressively. And the human back and forth follows, for sure.
In response to LoriMar.
02:54 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Mark Wilson, MD.
It’s a hard habit to break. I am following any active account that looks interesting. My timeline is much more interesting now.
02:07 PM - Jun 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}