Farrah Fazal
A
“Rather than providing any assistance, protection or guidance to the plaintiffs…Doe deputies suddenly tackled and violently began to punch plaintiff Adrian Cruz in his head while simultaneously grabbing his head..”
https://abc7.com/police-ch...
01:50 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Birdsayma
A
In response to Farrah Fazal.
Time to put some personal responsibility on to the individual officers. Let them cough up some $.
08:06 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Farrah Fazal
A
In response to Birdsayma.
Qualified immunity.
09:52 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Brie (he/they)
A
my Papa lives in that neighborhood and the Sheriffs literally terrorize my cousins because they assume they are/were gang members. If anything, the neighbors keep the neighborhood safer than the police
12:56 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Farrah Fazal
A
In response to Brie (he/they).
I’m so sorry, Bri. It’s unacceptable and a complete violation. Sorry for Papa. 💞
05:43 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Arizona Bloodstock
A
We need a serious review of every Police Dept. Too many officers being employed are not temperamentally fit for the job.
High speed chases should not be allowed and the reckless disregard by Police endangering civilians is out of control.
07:34 AM - Feb 03, 2023 (Edited)
Am_NewsThirsty
A
Sometimes you can get caught up in the middle of stuff and that's very unfortunate. We all hope it never happens to us.
04:10 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Am_NewsThirsty
A
I've been watching a lot of chase videos where people insert themselves into a situation; obviously this is not one.
04:06 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Am_NewsThirsty
A
You are not allowed to put yourself or your person in the middle of a police chase; standoff or anything other police business; it's illegal and dangerous to your psyche. If you encounter such an event, turn around & go the other way.
03:00 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Andy Knight
A
In response to Am_NewsThirsty.
Did you read the article? He was caught in the middle of it and was trying to get his family out of the line of fire.
03:56 AM - Feb 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}