JJ Hahn
A
I love watching this young lady grow - what a fabulous talent and such a pro with poise and confidence on the court since she was a little kid - let's go #Coco ! #RolandGarros #Tennis 🎾
08:05 AM - Jun 02, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to JJ Hahn.
She lost to Iga (1) today but is still in the doubles, with Jessie Pegula (🇺🇲). They are playing Leylah Fernandez (🇨🇦) & Taylor Townsend (🇺🇲). Leylah is also half 🇵🇭 !

The future of American tennis is very bright!
08:40 PM - Jun 07, 2023
JJ Hahn
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
That's gonna be a great match!
08:48 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to JJ Hahn.
Yes it will! I'm very encouraged by the young players, specially on the women's side!

BTW, just saw your bio, my daughter went to Fordham! She graduated in 2016 (Rose Hill). 👍
08:59 PM - Jun 07, 2023
JJ Hahn
A
Go Rams! (Rose Hill here too - long, long ago 😃)
09:52 AM - Jun 08, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to JJ Hahn.
Go Rams indeed! The Rose Hill campus is very nice, it doesn't feel anything like being in the Bronx at all (this looks nice!). Then you make a right on Fordham Road and go "oh!".

I assume you've seen this, right?
https://youtu.be/r-dufkZpz6M
Verizon Commercial 2022 Einstein Featuring Cecily Strong, Paul Giamatti - YouTube

Verizon Commercial 2022 Einstein Featuring Cecily Strong, Paul Giamatti. You can watch the new and funny commercial of Verizon. Paul Giamatti played in this ...

08:43 PM - Jun 08, 2023
JJ Hahn
A
Yes! I love seeing that spot. They also filmed parts of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel there & many others. A beautiful campus. So many good times, and many interesting treks out into the neighborhood... 😊 Good people all around, and a hop across the street to the Botanical Gardens and the Bronx Zoo
08:50 PM - Jun 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}